We are pleased to announce that we are open and seeing patients. We are following BDA and Government guidelines on social distancing. We are using PPE and have adapted the way we treat our patients. We ask you call or email us so we can explain how you can see us and stay safe.
Evesham Orthodontic Centre offers patients access to some of the highest qualified Specialist Orthodontists in Worcestershire.
Our Principal Orthodontist Dr George Simpson has successfully treated patients across the West Midlands and Warwickshire and is proud to be part of this new team. Dr Simpson and his team have successfully treated more than 50000 happy patients.
Orthodontics has been around for a long time – it works by applying pressure to your teeth over time, which causes your teeth to move. Luckily though, technology has improved the way orthodontics is applied with some great alternatives available. Orthodontics has moved beyond the obvious metal braces that you or your friends may have worn at school and options like high-tech, invisible aligners are now available.
“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” Arrigo Boito
What We Do
What You Need To Know
Orthodontics is the specialty of dentistry focused on the diagnosis and treatment of dental and associated facial irregularities.
As Specialist orthodontists registered with the GDC we are able to provide accurate diagnosis of dental or facial irregularities and provide treatment options so that you can make an informed decision on whether to pursue orthodontic treatment and the most suitable treatment for yourself.
Typical treatment lasts from six to thirty months depending on age and severity of the problem. Orthodontic treatment can produce dramatic and life enhancing results and we can give you the beautiful smile you hoped for.
"Peace begins with a smile" Mother Teresa
Your First Visit
Great Communication, Great Results
We believe that good orthodontic care begins with open communication. We promise to speak in language you understand with you about our diagnosis and recommendations, any alternative treatments and any symptoms present that may require further treatment. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – helping you achieve a beautiful, confident smile!
After we have assessed your records, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We provide a comprehensive clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem. We encourage questions from both the patient and parents, and as such, we provide ample time to answer your questions.
“Smile if you want a smile from another face”
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Questions You May Have
During your first visit, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
How long will treatment take?
How much will it cost?
What are my payment options?
Will the NHS pay for my treatment?
Do I need a second opinion?
A Confident Smile
Orthodontics done right first time, every time!
Choosing the right Orthodontist and the right treatment is important to make sure you get the smile you've always wished for.
We offer a number of solutions tailored to your needs.
“The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief” Othello - William Shakespeare
Evesham Orthodontics now offer Invisalign treatments.
These are an alternative to fixed braces. A series set of custom-made aligners are made for you and are worn in two-week increments.
Please contact us for further information.
An Invisalign treatment that is made for you
Invisalign is a more recent technology that lets you have the smile you’ve always wanted without the hassle of braces. By using a series of clear, removable aligners custom made for you. The course of treatment involves changing aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into a straighter position step-by-step, until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike conventional braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
Ask your general dentist about orthodontic treatments available on the National Health Service. Here at Edgbaston Orthodontics we are able to treat some patients via a referral from your dentist. Ask your dentist to refer you to us.
Supporting Public Health
The NHS provides an A to Z of public health support services. Helping you take control of your health and well-being. Click the NHS image here to access this amazing resource tool.
Why go to an orthodontic specialist?
On average it takes 6 years to qualify as a registered dental surgeon. In the UK It then takes another 6 years of specialist training that requires successful examination in Fellowship in Dental Surgery and Membership in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons.
In addition some specialists also have a Masters Degree in Orthodontics.
As specialists we have usually had a further 6 years postgraduate training compared to normal general dental surgeons
Dr George Simpson
Principal Specialist Orthodontist - GDC 65408
George qualified in 1990 as a Dental Surgeon. He then spent 7 years working in a General Dental Practice and in Hospitals gaining a Fellowship in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of England. He went on to work as a Registrar and Consultant in hospital, gaining a Masters Degree in Orthodontics of the Royal College of Surgeons. George has owned his own Specialist Orthodontic Practice in Stratford Upon Avon for more than 16 years now and has another practice in Birmingham. As well as practicing, he also lectures in Orthodontics.
Dr Sian Mulligan
Dentist with Special Interests - GDC 78076
Sian qualified from the University of Birmingham in 2000 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Following further study and examinations for the Royal College of Surgeons she became a member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners in 2001. (MFGDP)
In 2016 she was awarded a Master Degree (MSc) with Merit in Orthodontics from the University of Warwick.
Sian is committed to continuing professional development and regularly attends study days, courses and conferences including the British Orthodontic Conference.
Sian is also a certified Invisalign practitioner, providing invisible orthodontics for teenagers and adults.
Orthodontic Therapist - GDC 110939
Shagufta has worked with George and Jackie Simpson since 2002 working in all of George's practices. She completed her Orthodontic Nursing qualification in 2007 and in 2009 she achieved her Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy at Warwick University. Shagufta is qualified to take x-rays, asses new patients, take photographs and work to prescriptions working with Specialist Orthodontists and other staff. Shagufta regularly speaks to referring dentists, suppliers of dental services and others to ensure the smooth running of the practice and guarentee patients receive the best possible service and obtain the best results.
Orthodontic Therapist - GDC
Jo started working for George in July 2007. Jo completed a National Certificate in Dental Nursing in 2009, Certificate in Orthodontic Nursing in 2010 and a Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy in 2013 at Warwick University. Jo is able to fit, adjust and remove appliances (braces and retainers). Jo is able to take photographs, impressions and work with specialist orthodontics to a prescription.
"I've had the privilage of working for George and he helped me achieve the smile I have today"
Orthodontic Therapist - GDC 238928
We're very proud of Laura! She completed her Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy in July 2018 and is a great addition to our team of Orthodontic Therapists. Laura is also a fully qualified dental nurse, takes x-rays and deals with all aspects of surgery management.
Is Orthodontic Treatment Right For You?
Will it Hurt?
Orthodontic treatment has improved dramatically over time. After getting braces, patients may have some discomfort for a day or two because there is a new force moving teeth, but our patients do not say their braces are painful. Today’s braces are smaller, more comfortable and use technology that reduces the discomfort. Miniature braces and state-of-the-art orthodontic materials reduce both the discomfort and treatment time.
Please ask if you have any concerns.
What if I have missing teeth?
If you are missing teeth, your adjacent teeth will naturally drift into the empty space. This will cause a functional, aesthetic and/or periodontal problem. Orthodontic treatment will correct or prevent these problems, and provide proper tooth alignment so that your dentist can replace the missing teeth. The result is improvement in the health of the teeth and mouth, as well as in appearance. Properly aligned teeth provide a beautiful smile, aligned bite for best function, and a more youthful appearance. Time without treatment can worsen conditions.
Can you be too old for braces?
There's no age limit for getting braces. The health of your gums and bone, which support your teeth, is the only factor. Adult Orthodontics continues to grow in popularity. We design treatment to accommodate professional and social concerns for our adult patients. Clear braces and Invisalign treatment provide nearly invisible treatment.
Our patients travel from far and wide with our furthest commuting patient working in New Zealand! We have treated many actors and sports stars here at Stratford and are proud to have completed our ‘least young’ patient of 80 recently.
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" Henry Ford
The treatment of orthodontic issues varies with each patient. It is critical that treatment begins with an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis. The orthodontic specialist has been trained in the use of all current appliances and therapies and can judge which treatment or combination of treatments will bring the BEST desired result.
Book an Appointment TODAY
Contact us Today
Evesham Medical Centre, Abbey Lane, Merstow Green, Evesham WR11 4BS
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Evesham Orthodontics, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Evesham Orthodontics and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Evesham Orthodontics and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Evesham Orthodontics, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Evesham Orthodontics.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites:
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Evesham Orthodontics or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Evesham Orthodontics makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Evesham Orthodontics is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst Evesham Orthodontics uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. Evesham Orthodontics accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
4. Evesham Orthodontics reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Evesham Orthodontics accepts no liability for any of the following:
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Evesham Orthodontics details
1. Evesham Orthodontics is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number DD whose registered address is Evesham Medical Centre,Abbey Lane, Merstow Green, Evesham WR11 4BS and it operates the Website http://www.eveshamorthodontics.co.uk. You can contact Evesham Orthodontics by email on email@example.com
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Evesham Orthodontics Ltd
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Dr George Simpson is the data controller his contact details are-
Evesham orthodontics limited
Merstow green medical centre
This means he decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Evesham Orthodontics complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
• To administer your healthcare records;
• To manage our employees;
• To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);
• To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Evesham Orthodontics Ltd;
• To share your contact details with other health professionals so they can keep you informed about news, events and activities and services that will be occurring.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and process your gift aid donations and keep you informed about events.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement;
• There is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other health professionals. We will only share your data with third parties outside the practice with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the guidance set out in ICO link as follows - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/priciples-5-retention/
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Evesham Orthodontics holds about you;
• The right to request that Evesham Orthodontics Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the practice to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability),
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Toni Robbins on 01789295511
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.